Welcome...art lovers, collectors and patrons of the arts to the year-round Pelham Art Festival!
January 1 to April 28, 2022 – Pelham Art Festival begins online year-round artwork display
January 1 to April 28, 2022 – Pelham Art Festival Creative Gems small artworks display
May 6 to May 8, 2022 – in-person 35th Pelham Art Festival
May 4 to 15, 2022 – Pelham Art Festival Online
May 16, 2022, to April 28, 2023 – Pelham Art Festival year-round artwork display
We invite you to browse through the original artwork of artists who offer their best work in an array of mediums for you to view and purchase.
In the special “Creative Gems” Collection, you’ll find small affordable artworks perfect for gifting to your family and friends, or as a unique addition to a space in your home or office that needs the spark of a new piece for a fresh look.
Browse, select and purchase from hundreds of original artworks.
Get to know the participating artists. Contact information is on their galleries.
Artists are happy to answer your questions about their work.
Enjoy the online Pelham Art Festival!
And remember… art is the gift that keeps on giving!
Connect to our mailing list to receive updates on upcoming Festivals. Subscribe
How do I buy artwork?
- Browse through up to 1,000 artworks available for sale online
- Similar to the In-Person Pelham Art Festival, individual pieces of art are for sale.
- Read the description carefully before buying. Notice the dimensions and the medium when you click on the artwork for an enlarged view with more detail. Note if taxes/shipping/delivery is included or must be paid for separately based on your location. Contact the artist directly through their gallery email if you have questions.
- You will purchase one individual artwork at a time. Each artwork has a ‘BUY NOW’ button that will take you to a checkout link.
- Use your credit card, debit card, prepaid credit card, or Interac to complete the purchase.
- The artist will personally reach out to you to confirm shipment/delivery. Shipping arrangements will be made with the artist directly, and the format will depend on mutual convenience.
- Wait for your beautiful artwork to arrive!
All artworks are listed in Canadian currency. Buyers will not hold Pelham Art Festival accountable for shipment delays.
Are artwork sales final?
Artwork is non-refundable unless negotiated and mutually agreed upon between the buyer and the artist. No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the date of purchase. The buyer will contact the artist to request the refund and the Pelham Art Festival will issue a refund to the customer for fees paid upon instruction from the artist. It is the responsibility of the buyer and the artist to arrange between them for the return of the artwork and shipping costs.
Is shipping included?
Shipping is not typically included and may need to be paid for separately. Please read the artwork description carefully before purchasing and reach out to the artist if you have questions. The delivery of the artwork is arranged between the buyer and the artist. Pelham Art Festival does not take responsibility for the delivery of artwork. All buyers expressly assume all risk and liability from purchasing through the Pelham Art Festival website.
What if I want to meet the artists?
We know one of the best parts of the festival is the chance to talk to or meet the artists face-to-face. To respect physical distancing guidelines and make the most out of the online experience, we encourage you to make connections virtually or in a safe face-to-face manner. We encourage our artists to share their social media handles and other ways to get in touch so that relationships can continue even after the online show. You are welcome to connect with artists through the information they provide on their bio or artwork detail page. Don’t be shy, get in touch with the artists. They can’t wait to meet you!
Ways to engage with artists:
- Follow the artist on social media.
- Email them!
- Read their bio to see if they’ve offered another way to connect.
Despite the challenges of the pandemic, our dedicated team of volunteers, patrons, community partners and art lovers come together in 2021 on our new digital platform that promotes the work of Canadian artists and supports our mandate to raise funds for the Pelham Library System, Pelham art scholarships and community arts projects.
Pelham Art Festival is a not-for-profit corporation.